• 4 large russet potatoes • 1/4 cup butter • 1/4 cup sour cream • 1/4 cup chopped chives
• 2 scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts divided • 3/4 c. grated cheddar
• 6 slices crispy bacon, crumbled • kosher salt • Black pepper
Prep 15 min › Cook 70 min › Ready in 85 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prick potatoes all over with a fork or sharp knife and wrap tightly in foil. Bake until soft, about 1 hour.
- Unwrap potatoes and cut lengthwise slits in the top of each. Carefully scoop out flesh from the centre of each potato into a medium bowl. Add butter, sour cream, chives, the scallion whites, half the cheddar, and half the bacon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon filling back into each potato, mounding it on top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and return to oven until melted, about 5 minutes. Top with scallion greens and remaining bacon.